Historic Camden will honor those who served at the 1780 Battle of Camden on August 19, 2017.
We will mark the 237th anniversary of the battle with free tours about the battle at the Battlefield at 9am, then a commemoration ceremony at 10:30. The tours and ceremony are FREE and OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. The program will take place at the Camden Battlefield and Longleaf Pine Preserve at 1698 Flat Rock Road, about eight miles north of Camden, starting at the DeKalb monument.
Back at the Historic Camden campus (222 Broad St.), the Philip Simmons Artist Blacksmith Guild will demonstrate the blacksmith craft starting at 10am. The demonstration is included in the price of admission.
Camden Battlefield: 1698 Flat Rock Rd.
Fee or Admissions Info
Free and open to the public
Contact Phone Number